Oman embassy attestation is the process of validating the documents to enter into the country. Oman attestation is the certification of documents to get a visa to stay long in the country either for an educational purpose or a business purpose. The purpose of the oman embassy attestation is that you can live freely without any hindrance. You can enjoy all the benefits and legal rights of Oman after you do attestation. Only the authorised departments can attest the documents. Trueway International has a team to attest these documents and support you for all kinds of attestation procedures.
What Trueway International is doing is that we will collect your documents from your doorstep and transfer them to the respective department and within no time we get the process done. After you hand over the documents to us you can sit peacefully.
Attestation Services we provide
Educational Certificate attestation for Oman
Attestation of Educational documents by the Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman is completed in three stages. First of all, it is required to be authenticated by the designated authority of the State from where the document was issued. Thereafter, the document is sent for Apostille by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi. At final stage, the document undergoes Cultural attestation by the Oman Embassy.
Other option for attestation of Educational certificate is to get the document authenticated by respective State HRD/GAD and then process it immediately for Apostille from Ministry Of Eternal Affairs. This process is valid for Oman Country as it comes under the Hague Convention Countries which accepts Apostille.
Further Doubts? Feel free to contact our Experts and they ll guide to Get your Attestation done right in front of your door step! Call us right now and Book your appointment !
Non-Educational Certificate attestation for Oman
- Attestation from State Home Department of respective state + Apostille from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
- Attestation from Sub Divisional Magistrate (SDM), New Delhi + Apostille from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)
- In respect of personal documents (like birth certificate, marriage certificate etc), the applicant has a choice. The document can be Apostille by the Ministry of External Affairs and done away with it. No further Attestation by the Embassy of Sultanate of Oman will be required since Oman has joined the Apostille Treaty.
- In respect of attestation/Apostille of personal documents (non-educational), True Way International offer a one-stop package service. Oman Embassy Attestation in Trivandrum
Commercial documents attestation for Oman
Oman Embassy Attestation in Trivandrum from respective Chamber Of Commerce + General Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) + Attestation from Embassy of Oman on original document
In The Case Of Attestation Of Commercial Papers, The Following Documents Are To Be Submitted
- Original documents duly attested by the respective Chamber of Commerce under the name and designation seal of the Attesting Officer and the seal of the Chamber of Commerce;
- One clear photocopy of all the documents;
- Embassy’s fees (as determined by them only after checking the documents);
- Our service charge for Embassy work.
- Birth Certificate
- CA Certificate
- Commercial Document
- Death Certificate
- Divorce Certificate
- Commercial Invoice
- Tech Certificate
- Com Certificate
- M Ed Certificate
- Sc Certificate
- MA Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- MBA Certificate
- MBBS Certificate
- MCA Certificate
- MD Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Power of Attorney Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Translated Certificate
- High School Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate